Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week Challenge


This week I have set up a Y challenge for myself and I’m a little scared, but excited.
I had the pleasure of meeting Rob Traxler on the weekend and he has been described to me as a “Y legend and fitness inspiration.” He has invited me to take his class, Interval Sculpt and Spring Training Boot camp this week. The thought of Tuesday Boot camp alone scares me, but 2 boot camps. I shiver…

But I’m going to accept this challenge!

I will let you know how it goes, and maybe, just maybe this Y challenge may turn into a week routine.

That means my fitness week looks like this:

Sunday: Ballroom Dance
Monday: Off
Tuesday: Boot camp & Learn to Run
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Interval Sculpt & Learn to Run
Friday: Spring Training Boot camp
Saturday: Learn to Run

You`re Welcome to Join me! Because where would we be if we didn`t ever challenge ourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment